Blogs into Books

www.BlogBinders.com
Can create a bound book out of any English, Spanish, French, German, or Russian blog. They offer three different forms of binding and the prices really are not expensive considering it is a custom order deal. I have a friend w/ no internet access but he can get books and I had already printed out the blog about our trip (after I added the photos) to mail him or I might have used this service instead.
And speaking of printing from the web to print the blog, I use a great piece of shareware that I have used for years called FinePrint which allows you to print 2 pages per sheet, 4 pages per sheet, etc...the free version will let you do it free as long as it prints a little line of ad across the bottom of the page. Their other nice little program the PDF Factory makes great pdf files and costs a mere fraction of what the Adobe software to create them does. Plus, when I tested it, the files it made were a smaller file size than the ones Adobe made.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do You Know This Plant?

Color Change Paint Job

Miller's Birthday Today