Google Blog Search (beta) & Google TALK


www.google.com/talk I usually avoid all IM type programs, but on the other hand, I like to try most stuff that GG comes out with. Google Talk is a free service for both typed text messaging and audio blabing from computer to computer. One reason I like to try new free stuff from respected sources, is that if it is good, sometimes, it does not remain free BUT the early adopters get grandfathered in for free status....while everyone else pays......it has happened to me before. My guess is that this, at least the actual talking part, is gonna work best for those of us using broadband. Google Talk also keeps an eye on your Gmail acc't, alerting you to new emails if you want. You have plenty of control over the various settings. Free quick, instant install download--CLICK HERE

I will pick up a microphone today while I am out so by tomorrow, all my chatty friends can play Dixie Cups and String Telephone with me !!

GG is might busy out there in Calif.
New Google Blog Search may replace Technorati and be a handy thing to add to one's Google start page--see Sunday post. Blogs are good for finding the latest chat on any subject. When you are looking for info in a rapidly changing field, such as latest medical techniques, regular website searches tend to bring plenty of outdated results. Blogs on the other hand, tend to have information (and links) that was added today.
http://www.google.com/blogsearch
Find blogs on your favorite topics-CLICK HERE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do You Know This Plant?

Color Change Paint Job

Miller's Birthday Today