He's Baaaaaaaaaaack !!



Received a belated B'Day gift today--from my mother-in-law. She thought it was 'just the thing' for someone in Katrina's path cause one of his two songs was "I Will Survive". She is in her mid 80's. She musta missed him in his first incarnation since I was told that she thought that he was hysterical and just the greatest !
Now the funny thing is actually that the version of "I Will Survive" that he sings goes something like this:
"But now I'm back, I'm back up on the plaque,
Don't look surprised that I'm still singing 'cause you know I've got the knack..."

Guess the guy who marketed him in , what was it, 1995, still had a bunch on hand so he reprogrammed them with the new song and shipped them back out to Walgreens in 2005. Maybe.

The last place I saw one of these was at the flea market in Rome, of all places....
but hey...she watches A LOT of Animal Planet TV, ....maybe that explains it ???????????????

Guess I'll just have to hang him over the sofa AT THE GRANNY HOUSE.
But I think I'll hang him box and all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do You Know This Plant?

Color Change Paint Job

Miller's Birthday Today