Shortening Days




I am probably the only person who thinks fall is the worst time of the year. Guys usually love fall. Lots of girls do too.

They way I see it, at least in winter (yuk) , you can think , in the back of your mind, that Spring is next--right around the corner--so there is some hope. But during Fall, what lies ahead....nothing but Winter--the worst of all--plus I really do believe that I have the decreasing day length depression syndrome.

Lots of plants do. That is exactly what triggers many plants to go into their dormant stage, or change growth patterns.
So maybe I should order this : Light Therapy Visor
It is pretty pricey, so I am looking into maybe making one. I found some interesting info about light and mood and mentions of certain real controled experiements--but on a web page with a Jimi Hendrix background.
This site tells of things to watch out for when attempting to make your own light for raising your spirits.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do You Know This Plant?

Color Change Paint Job

Miller's Birthday Today