Steve Pridgen turns 81 !

Sometimes when I reflect on all the beer I drink, I feel ashamed. Then I
look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all
of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be
out of work and their dreams would be shattered. I think, "It is better
to drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and
worry about my liver."
~ Babe Ruth










Happy Birthday Daddy !

We had a fabulous day--the weather was HEAVENLY.....absolutely.....we went to wonderful, charming, hidden away (at least for now) Bon Secour to get fresh shrimp and crab. While there we say pourposes swimming in the Bon Secour River--the photo of the water with the little white splashes is their tails. I didn't have my big-zoom camera with me, so I didn't get any good shots of their tails in the air, and I am not sure that Daddy ever saw them. But I did. The old live oaks are so georgous in Bon Secour and the sky was so blue.

Later we had a nice beach walk. There were a few sunbathers on the beach too--see photo.

I took a photo of Daddy and he took one of me, my head is clearly in it.

Came back to the house and cooked shrimp and crab.
Now dashing off to The Undertow for some razza-ma-taz music.

Now in case you are confused---the womanleaningover is NOT ME !! It is the other beach vacationer that Daddy and I shared the public beach area with today.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love the antenae coming out of Daddy's new hat! Really enjoyed this photo-journal of Daddy's birthday. How sweet of you to do it. Cary

Popular posts from this blog

Do You Know This Plant?

Color Change Paint Job

Miller's Birthday Today