Are they Happy in Happy?



Google somehow uses Happy, TX as the default weather on the log-in page on my Firefox homepage. I don't know where Happy is, never heard of it before, but the town has a nice name. The 15 yr old boys there probably hate the name. But I have to wonder how happy any of them are today with their weather. Plus the graphics are a first for me to see. I guess it means ICE STORM.

I was suppose to drive to Memphis yesterday---couldn't manage it---today is last call---I have Rhonda lined up to come help clean the Memphis house tomorrow and try to dig out beds and get clean sheets on them for the pilot friends of Miller's that will be there on Thursday night.
The weather here yesterday was wonderful--looks like today will be the same, and I have to drive away from it. Blue Angels are out my window as I type this. Hate to leave.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Honey, get ready, 'cause the high today was only in the 30s, I think. Too cold to walk. It is supposed to warm up some, I think. I'm sure your arrival alone will do lots to warm our hearts - your old Memphis friends. Particularly those of us who are giving estrangement as a special gift to our families of origin! Just praying they don't show up with gifts and guilt in return...oh, my. just a few more days...

Popular posts from this blog

Do You Know This Plant?

Color Change Paint Job

Miller's Birthday Today