For Baseball Fans

My buddy Carol Mc has a new blog. She is bright and versatile, so of course her interests are varied. They include stuff that i know nothing about, one of them being Johnny Damon. She is big on Johnny Damon. When I looked him up on the Internet, I could see that he cleans up well.
Here is the link: http://www.yankeedamon.blogspot.com

I know she'd appreciate participation from all you baseball followers, as I will have nothing to add to her blog except comments about his current haircut.

Comments

Anonymous said…
thanks for the promo. i'm a little bummed out, as there are no comments posted. i thought just the name of my blog would grab all kinds of yankee fans/johnny damon fans. well, at least i don't have to figure out how to delete nasty comments.

Popular posts from this blog

Do You Know This Plant?

Color Change Paint Job

Miller's Birthday Today