Google Gift Came !

This is an experiment--I am going to try the 'Publish from an Email' technique. It is suppose to work and could come in handy some time, like if I am ever taken prisoner and allowed only one email---it would be a shame to email someone who's overly aggressive spam filter grabbed my note and tossed it into the abyss that exists for 'size does matter'  messages. If I used my one and only email to send to the blog, then all 4 of my friends would surely see it and come to my rescue, or bail me out. So lets just see if this works.

Heather, my web helper in G. S. emailed that my Google Xmas gift arrived today !!!! Yipeeeeee---I am still on their list of most wonderous persons.

Now I have asked her to open it and let me know if my USB  flash storage has 64 or 128 MB and if I get headphones or not !! There are two versions of the gift and i wonder if I am on the 'A" list or the 'B' list. Either way, I am very honored. At this rate, by the time I die, I will have all manner of Google branded techie brick-a-brack in my life and y'all can just make a little shrine at my funeral with candles & incense in front of the Google 'Portal' as they  would call it in Costa Rica....just to add an exotic touch & make it a Googlite funeral....then pass out the Google keychains and flashing-light hurricane glasses (from last June web conference), etc.. to the funeral attendees as favors. Better yet--make hurricanes (the drink, not the wind) and everyone have one.  Don't guess I'll need all this stuff in Google heaven.

Update: Heather replied,she opened it.....

suspense...
...
...
 I am on the "A" list...I got the 128 MB & headphomes version of the gift.
How kind of them and how wise they are to recognize QUALITY ;o)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Congratulations! I know what a big honor this is. Being on the A list must feel good.

I'm a little worried about your planning your google-themed funeral. I plan to do one of those videotapes where you tell everyone what you REALLY think of them - like "Aunt Virginia, you really should get help for your OCD - there's good medicine available", and "Mother, since you've smoked for 50+ years and I've never smoked in my life, it should be you here instead of me!". And maybe tell my sisters their hair is looking a little brassy and i'm glad i died with a smaller ass than either of them.

well, i digress. must go. hope no one identifies the source of this anonymous commenter!

Popular posts from this blog

Do You Know This Plant?

Color Change Paint Job

Miller's Birthday Today