My Photos on Chamber Homepage


Well, I am right tickled....the Chamber is using three of my photos in the rotation of shots on its homepage. They previously had just the static overhead shot of the beach area and it wasn't so great, so in haste the other day we grabbed three photos off my HD and Mark gave them to their web people. They put a sunrise and sunset over Little Lagoon right from my yard plus a photo from the beach down Ft. Morgan Rd into a rotation. I promised to dig out some better, summer photos of happy vacationers when I get time. I don't know who took the ariel beach photo--wasn't me. Itis a professional photographer--Mark told me who--I just forgot. I have some from Harry's plane from shrimp festival that we might outta use--more colorful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do You Know This Plant?

Color Change Paint Job

Miller's Birthday Today