Read Gmail on Your Phone

Now you can access your Gmail messages from the web browser on your mobile phone or device. Read and reply to your Gmail messages any time, anywhere.

It's free. (But your wireless plan might still charge, so you might want to check with your provider first.)

It's smart. It can handle attachments like photos and .pdf files.

Point your phone's web browser to http://m.gmail.com
or

They can send you this URL in a text message.
Go to this page and enter your phone number and they send you a text message

Now, I have the cheap-o phone plan, so don't think I will be reading my Gmail online right away, but I bet my next phone will. And I can think of times when this woukld be REAL handy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do You Know This Plant?

Color Change Paint Job

Miller's Birthday Today