Webinar

Well, the Google Publishers Webinar was light duty and went well. The software was neat. I went to Carol's and used her brand new computer and RoadRunner connection. I couldn't make the sound part work, so I used my cell to call in the 1-800 tell conferencing number. (All the more reason to call the cell a biz expense !)

Luckily I had recently run across a $25 gift certificate I won a year or so ago and stopped at the cell phone place that issued it and got a new hear-thing on my way out of town so I didn't have to hold the phone to my head the whole time.

OK--check the names of the Google Panel today:

Satya Patel, Business Product Management
Mohammed Abdoolcarim, Product Marketing
Cherie Yu, Product Marketing
Phoebe Ho, Account Management


What if your last name was HO ? That wouldn't be fun. And if Cheries's sister married Phoebe's brother, she'd be Girlname Yu Ho.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do You Know This Plant?

Color Change Paint Job

Miller's Birthday Today