Xmas list is growing



John Battelle was the keynote speaker at the WebmasterWorld Conference that i went to back in June in New Orleans--pre Katrina. Not only was he very good looking ... he was a very interesting speaker. His talked about his soon to be released book then...now the book is available and has gotten good reviews. I want to read it. Title: The SEARCH, How Google and Its Rivals Rewrote the Rules of Business and Transformed Our Culture.
Hot Diggity Dog--looks like there IS a santa !!

Comments

Anonymous said…
So is sending the books to the PO box OK? Hope so, 'cause both are on their way. Amazon says they won't be there until just after Christmas, very sorry about that.
Enjoy!
Lundy Wilder said…
WOW !!!!
And who might this anonymous Santa be ??
I'll have to guess ;o)

AND yipee , I have something to look forward to when I get back from Memphis afer Christmas spending time w/ with my parents. Books are great to get me thru short, dark & cold days.
THANKS
Anonymous said…
Hey, what about me? I'm going to set up my own blog and publish my ever growing/changing wish list! If it works for Lundy...

Popular posts from this blog

Do You Know This Plant?

Color Change Paint Job

Miller's Birthday Today