Do me a Favor !

Please write ebay Uk and tell them that you think someone is selling stolen scrapbooking graphics....I got an email from an alert site visitor in the UK informing me of this.
ebay UK item #8249953746 Here is the link to the item:

There is a link on that page to click on to send the seller an email--just tell him/her, (name enforcer_109 , a power seller by the way) that you see they are offering a CD with stolen graphics and know they will burn in hell for it.

NEVERMIND !!--I see that this statement is already on her eBay page with MY GRAPHICS !!!:

The seller ended this listing early because the item is no longer available for sale.

Guess my little note to her did the trick...and quick too might add.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do You Know This Plant?

Color Change Paint Job

Miller's Birthday Today