New Office

Looks like I may have found a new office for Heather and me to do web work. It is just perfect...One room...110 sq ft with a window and on the beach in a very nice condo building. The owner is not using it and for now it will be a swap for some web help. That certainly works for me.

I may have to pay some rent in the future, but we'll work that out. The owner is not greedy. The office already has computer desks and a DSL line, filing cabinets, wastebasket, etc...it has not been used since Hurricane Ivan.

I will get the key on Monday and ck out what I need to do over there.

Heather is just working two days a week for 4 hrs each day but is considering taking a break in July when she finishes her 2 yr degree program in computer science before she starts the 4 yr college in P'cola and work full time for a semester. If I have addition building construction going on here, this little office will be so great. Hope it all works out as it should.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do You Know This Plant?

Color Change Paint Job

Miller's Birthday Today