Passing on swimming pool offer.

After much thought, i decided that the architectural dis-harmony would drive me crazy if I had a kidney shaped swimming pool with an Infinity Waterfall (tacky IMHO) even if it is free. I realized that what I like so much about this place even if it is only 600 sq ft is the 'Sense of Place'--the architectural proportions.

I figured that if I had young kids for whom I really, really wanted the pool, then I'd compromise my values and get the free pool but since I am totally content with my $32 Tuesday Morning blow -up pool, I am better of holding out for a perfect square...Roman-bath-looking...small pool that has mosics or features that look fabulous with the rest of the house.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do You Know This Plant?

Color Change Paint Job

Miller's Birthday Today