Scrapbooking Kit Suggestions

Received this email today from my scrapbook site:

I was just wondering, first, I'd like to say thank u for the printable, I;m just going crazy and next I need a divorce page, my husband and I was divorced and then remarried and need to explain this in my book, JUST WONDERING, HAVE A GOOD DAY AND THANKS AGAIN!
I forwarded this interesting email to a scrapbooking friend who replied to me:

"don't you think most people would want to just brush over this - not memorialize it in a scrapbook? tell her to take her meds & just use the wedding ones she has - she can tear the wedding rings/bells/etc. in half to indicate the divorce, and put them back together for remarriage."

and later

"still laughing over woman wanting to scrapbook divorce & subsequent remarriage. you could do pages for surrogate pregnancies. in-vitro fertilization (little sperm & egg borders, plus die cuts shaped like petrie dishes). or how about "i caught my husband cheating" pages. Memphis alone might have a market for "my husband, the public servant, was indicted". or "is he my baby daddy" with a little yes/no flipper that spins around. i think the market has been limited to the basic white middle-class mormon population. there's room to expand. "

Comments

Anonymous said…
What kind of kook friends do you have? Memphis must be home of stupidest criminals (not including public servants). On 5 o'clock news, there was a story of a woman test driving a range rover suv w/ child in baby seat and trying to rob a credit union in drive through lane by saying she had been car-jacked and a bomb would go off if they didn't give her money. No, I am NOT making this up. Credit Union employees concerned about the child followed her, and woman is in custody of police, & child is in protective services. I'm reading between the lines, but I'm thinking she didn't get any money. This has GOT to make national news! You saw it here first! here's channel 3 (cbs affiliate) link:
http://www.wreg.com/Global/story.asp?S=4314646
Lundy Wilder said…
I DO have kook friends...and I am so glad for it....thanks for great comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do You Know This Plant?

Color Change Paint Job

Miller's Birthday Today