Caldrea--Something Great



My goal here is to tell you about the really good stuff in addition to letting my cousins and loved ones know what I am up to (sorta).....well, that precious friend Barbara Taylor gave me something great for Xmas. Have to share the info about it.

Barbara gave me a whole collection of house cleaning products from Caldrea. I had never heard of them before. What it is, is household cleaning agents in all natural ingredients and the most wonderful smell imaginable. Those who know me well, know that I can't handle cheap smelly stuff. That includes most scented candles. Even the pricey ones from gift shops. I am just sensitive to them....get headaches from them or just plain hate them. It took me 7 years to find a perfume I could handle after the original Norel was taken off the market after his death.

Ok--back to Caldrea : Barbara gave me all sorts of stuff in a fragrance called "Pineapple Nutmeg" (might be seasonal--not on site now except on Sale Area) . Nice earthy, non-sissy smell. One is kitchen counter cleaner...I love that stuff. She also included a 60 hour candle. I love it too. No telling what she spent (you shouldn't have Barbara!)...but a quick look at the Caldrea website shows local stores in most communities that sell this brand. The distributors vary from spas, nail parlors to hardware stores. I might not like all their fragrances, I want to visit the Mobile or P'cola distributors so I can try some other flavors. They make dishwashing detergent, and all sorts of stuff. I can tell you that the Pineapple Nutmeg flavor is fine for girls or guys...

This is the perfect gift for picky people or those who have allergies...all natural and all that. I can't use liquid Tide clothes detergent --it makes my lungs shut down--really. Just the fumes in adjacent rooms from laundry facilities--weird huh? Took me months to figure out why I had these symptoms on Fridays only---Roberta, my way-back-when maid, came on Fridays and we ran lots of wash when the boys were little.

Anyway...ck out their website as you can also order online...I'm hooked.

"Caldrea creates luxurious, exclusive fragrances for cleaning your entire home. We use only the finest plant-derived ingredients and essential oils to provide natural freshness and natural cleaning potency."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do You Know This Plant?

Color Change Paint Job

Miller's Birthday Today