Hanging High

Well, seems we are into the roll-out of a Google SERPS shuffle, and my pages are doing fine.

Always scary.

I have not had time to ck many of my targeted search terms, but two I did ck and they're great.

For one particular type of lighting fixture, a two word search phrase, there are aprox million and half results and I hold positions number 3 & 4. Funny thing is that the pages in positions 1 & 2 concern, not a lighting fixture but a sex position by the same name....and that info is on the page description shown, so that means I am pretty much number one and two for folks who are not searching for the intimate contortionist instructions.

And for a two word term for a type of modern furniture, i hold position number 2 out of about 22 million results. So no complaining here.

My overall page rank may have dropped a notch for one important site, but it does not seem to have effected my SERPS

Off to Mobile today to have some fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do You Know This Plant?

Color Change Paint Job

Miller's Birthday Today