Weekend

Super Great Weekend !

Weather is very sunny and pretty but chilly. SOME people seem to LIKE it !

Me, I'll take about 20 degrees higher, thank you very much.

Happy to report that I successfully repaired my friend's refrigerator door shelves thanks to knowing about a strong glue a guy-who-can-fix-things told me about----JB Weld Epoxy. Good stuff, and sandable after it hardens. I got mine at Home Depot, so it is easy to find.



Ted sent photos of an awesome DAC-ART Chateau nearing completion in TN. Click link to see the details on this nice house. Hope you have broadband, as Ted uploaded HUGE photos.
The color of this house is probably close to the color my new blocks will be to build the addition. Not pinkish like my current place. But, hey, that is ok, as it will just look like the stone came out of the quarry in a different century. If you have ever been to Europe, you'd be familiar with buildings constructed from various materials from different eras.

I have a bunch of web projects to get busy on, but have had a hard time getting focused.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thanks for the plug and the card. Happy Valentine's day!
mwcft

Popular posts from this blog

Do You Know This Plant?

Color Change Paint Job

Miller's Birthday Today