Gladwell's Blog

I only just now ran across Malcomb Gladwell's blog.

Should be some interesting reading if you are a fan of his. The current discussion is centered on Freakonomics.

The Freakonomics book is quite popular I understand, I have not read it.

I am looking forward to seeing Malcome Gladwell in Boston at the WebmasterWorld conference in April. He is the keynote speaker and I finally made up my mind to go. Big decision for me as the expenses will be about twice what the New Orleans one was.

I really enjoyed Gladwell's Tipping Point and then Blink.

And Google throws a great party there ! I hope to get an invite to the Yahoo one as well since I am in the YPN beta program and doing pretty well in it. ...And I have never been to Boston and it is a business trip, after all.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I read some of this. It's kind of overwhelming - the comments anyway. Also interesting that it appears to be mostly men, judging from the commenters' names. There also appears to be quite a bit of mental gymnastics and one-upmanship going on. I've read Freakonomics, but not Tipping Pt. or Blink. Is Malcom Australian?

Popular posts from this blog

Do You Know This Plant?

Color Change Paint Job

Miller's Birthday Today