Vote for Taylor Tonight


Usually one to be totally oblivious to what is on television, tonight I know that local favorite, Taylor Hicks will be in the final something on American Idol at 7 p.m. central time zone. I have a news clipping alert service that sends me press releases and newspaper articles for keywords that I specify. And, 'gulf shores alabama' alerts got this info to me. So I am now telling you, so WE CAN ALL VOTE FOR HIM !

Joni Hicks reports the official Hicks friends-and-family South Alabama "Idol" viewing party will return to Lester's in Orange Beach tonight before going back to Lulu's at Gulf Shores next week. "Idol" airs at 7 tonight on WALA-TV10 locally.

So since we couldn't vote our favorite basketball teams into the Final Four in NCAA tournament, lets at least do the vote thing when we can for our favorite home boy. I have never done it before--I think it is a toll free phone call to vote. I'm sure instructions will be on the TV screen following his preformance.

CALL 1-866-436-5704 to vote directly for Taylor

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do You Know This Plant?

Color Change Paint Job

Miller's Birthday Today