What the World Needs

A most excellent idea for a product:

A bookmark with electronic dictionary definitions.

If anyone sees one of these for sale in some techie catalog, or anywhere, please let me know !

It is always a source of inner turmoil when reading and I run across a word I don't know whether to get up, walk across the room and do a search for a word's definition, or to just stay put and skip over it.

Occasionally I make a list on the paper bookmark and look several up at once. But this is not satisfactory, since I never go back and re-read the word in context in my book.

Just now , reading The Search, I got up and put this in Google:

define:incipient

I immediately get a nice set of definitions. I mention this in case you don't know the quick way to get definitions using Google.

Comments

Anonymous said…
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00011VEEE/102-2126561-6112911?v=glance&n=284507

Popular posts from this blog

Do You Know This Plant?

Color Change Paint Job

Miller's Birthday Today