Whew--big job on Thurs.

I got an email from Google that said I had non-compliant text on my biggest site and that I had 72 hours to remove it. The text was on just a few pages and refered to the fact that the scrapbooking sets that I used to charge for were now free as the site was advertiser supported.

I jumped into action and spent hours and hours and hours hand inspecting every page on that site, about 250 pages. I only had to edit the offensive text off a handfull of pages, but I did find numerous spelling errors, etc... so I fixed a lot of that too.

I was glad they gave me a warning and 72 hours (good thing I was not on long trip) & am glad to know they know I exist.

My scrapbook site was back in number one position for a search for scrapbook supplies after slipping to number three for a few months on some Google datacenters. I just did a search and it was #2 & #3 just now....that works too :o)

This is out of 4,580,000 listings it says.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do You Know This Plant?

Color Change Paint Job

Miller's Birthday Today