Glad to be Back

Boston is a cold place.

Fabulous weather awaited me in Pensacola today. I stopped at my favorite Thai restaurant near the airport and got some carry-out B4 I headed back to Gulf Shores. When I pulled in the driveway, low-and-behold Marti Tate Choate's Element was here. I didn't know I was gonna get to see her....I knew she was gonna be down here while I was gone. She stayed at the granny house, which I now own (well, me and First Gulf). Maybe we should call it something else.

Make suggestions.

Marti is calling on customers in Mobile tomorrow and planning to bring dinner back for both of us, then she leaves for home in Huntsville the next day. Joy Spellings McPhail may come down from Memphis this week. That would be great--she hasn't been down in many months. Carol Marshall Palazola and Liz Pearson Willis are suppose to show up early May for a short visit. Carol has not ever been to Gulf Shores. She and I were roommates on and off all thru college. Right after they leave, I plan to go to Memphis to load up some furniture and attic stuff in a U-Haul trailer. I have never driven a trailer, so I'll have to figure it out it so I don't have to put the car in reverse at any point.

I am having some fun reading the blogs of other people who attended the webmaster world conference in Boston. Some seem to go to every one of them. I won't, but probably will every so often. Guess it will depend where they are held and how my sites are performing in the SERPs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do You Know This Plant?

Color Change Paint Job

Miller's Birthday Today