More Boston

Today was back to back sessions all day. Some were multi-trqach ones where I had to make a choice and in between were large joint sessions. Those were usually the ones that had panels of MSN, Google, and Yahoo heavyweights. And they were usually the best. I definately learned some very helpful tid-bits. I also saw some incredible MSN LIVE stuff still in beta. I think it is accessable, just no links to it off any of their general public pages. I jotted down some URL's that I can post later.

Malcolm Gladwell , the keynote speaker, was cute and funny. He has that wild, Afro hair and this little-boy looking sweet face. I was glad that I had read both his books beforehand. He referenced several things in them. Very smart and interesting guy. I think I'd read anything he wrote. Which includes his blog that he has only recently started doing. He mentioned that he had spoken at some Harvard Law School thing the night before.

I am typing on my laptop. I forgot my own power cord and had to go to a lot of trouble to find a place to buy a replacement yesterday evening. It was way overpriced--90 bucks plus tax. It is like the sales clerk said--they should be 15 bucks, but the manufacturer knows that the only people who buy them really need them--distress situations. At least it is adjustable voltage output and dual input voltage, so it is good for any laptop pretty much and both US and Europe.

This Webmaster World Search Conference has fewer folks than the one I went to in New Orleans. And NO big parties like the huge la-de-da Google event at the last one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do You Know This Plant?

Color Change Paint Job

Miller's Birthday Today