Memphis Bound

I got a Reese type trailer hitch on my Trooper yesterday and and headed to Mempho today to pick up a U-Haul trailer tomorrow and load up my odds and ends from the Wilderwood Lane house to head back here on Monday. It is Mother's Day (Don't forget--a hint to you all) so I will get to see Momma and Daddy while there.

I am thinking too of those of you who no longer have mothers to celebrate with....it is a tough day for you I'm sure. I know that I am reminded of the funny and sweet things that my boys did for me on Mother's Day and that makes me really miss them. I still have a mental picture (and photo print as well) of a pancake breakfast that Miller brought to me in bed when he was about 12. So cute, he had thought of everything, like ketchup for the pancakes, etc....boy scout style.

Looks like nice weather from the road, traveling north is easier, as the sun is still somewhat in the Southern sky...I just realized, the wise sun prefers the South as so many of us do.

I have never driven pulling a trailer before, so Monday will be interesting, no putting the car in reverse ! I have GOT to remember that. And I better s-l-o-w down too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do You Know This Plant?

Color Change Paint Job

Miller's Birthday Today