Tuesday Busy

Last night Blogger was malfunctioning. I kept getting error messages so I went the Blogger Blog to see if anyone else was too, and they were, a Google employee said it was a server malfunciton. Things seem ok this a.m.

Fabo weather here--BTW.

My utility bills came yest and low-and-behold, the tab for watering the grass on Hardwood Dr (Granny House) during our long drought was about $250 !!!! AND, I looked around and the houses w/ absentee owners that got zero water, and who's grass had turned cardboard grey, now have green grass 3 or 4 days after our big rain......soooooooooo........while I thought the grass might actually die, and it certainly looked dead all around me, I will refrain from using city water to quench the thirst of the 'lawn' in the future. Here on Little Lagoon, I have a well, so it is just a bit of elecrticity to water grass (or bamboo) in times of need. No big deal.

More later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do You Know This Plant?

Color Change Paint Job

Miller's Birthday Today