Blow-Up Pools Rule





This is the second year for my supurb Tuesday Morning blow-up pool. It came with a rechargable little gizmo like those blow-up beds, and it only takes about a minute and half for the whole thing to be tight as a drum. It is GREAT ! And as you can see from the long shot of the house , it really isn't an eye-sore, esp. considering all the pleasure it brings and lack of year 'round bother. No pool-boy necessary, no expenses. The Gulf breeze blows across the yard all afternoon (and wide openness as a result of recent hurricanes) and it is absolutely heavenly to lie on a float and go into a hypnotic trance.

I throw about a half cup of granular pool-shock into the water in the evening about every 4th day and about every 8 days I empty it and fill it with fresh water. To empty it is a chinch, I just let the air out and the sides colapse and the water pours over the side. Of course this usually moves my parking gravel about a bit and exposes the bright orange MediaCom cable that is burried about 1 inch deep---is it any wonder we have constant cable problems here ?????

My Osprey perches on his favorite tree and I get to watch him fly around and dive for fish from my pool float. It is difficult to get shots of him in flight because the camera does electric-eye auto focus and by the time it sends the laser out to bounce off him and the camera sets the focus, he as moved to a new distance....he is pretty fast, and he is HUGE.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I have fond memories of my limited time floating in the fantastic blow-up pool! Heaven! So glad it's back in service. Only wish I could be there to share it with you!

Carol

Popular posts from this blog

Do You Know This Plant?

Color Change Paint Job

Miller's Birthday Today