Love my new Laptop



I've been getting email asking how I like my new tiny travel 3 lb. Sony Vaio and is it everything I had hoped it would be--yes, yes, yes. I have taken two photos, one with a flash, one without. I set my new little LG flip phone on top of it for scale.

The brilliance and clearity of the screen is unreal.....even at sharp angles. Of course this means that if you watch a DVD on a plane all 5 seats can watch along with you--forget working on sensitive documents unless you buy one of those privacy screens I suppose !!

It boots and operates faster than any laptop I have ever used.

I stopped at a friend's house and it instantly picked up their wireless connection and was online. It has Bluetooth, Ethernet and phone modem connections too.

So even tho it looks like I will not be making the Singapore trip I had hoped I might next week, I'll be ready when the next travel opportunity presents itself.

Click on the photos to see enlargements for details.

I figure that if the screen looks this good with a flash, then it should work well in bright light situations.....maybe even outside. I can sit on the porch in a swimsuit and do my web work. Will report later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do You Know This Plant?

Color Change Paint Job

Miller's Birthday Today