On again, off again

No phone service all day, DSL was working, altho very sluggishly....now, no DSL, no phone. This is why I keep both DSL and cable service into this house. Problem is not in my property but somewhere out on Ft Morgan Road I am told. But of course, it is Friday.....so it will probably be next week since Gulftel doesn't consider weekends work days. And, at the moment I have both cable and DSL at teh Hardwood Dr house, so that is a good thing, I have not been over there today to see if phone/DSL is working, but Heather works tomorrow and I'd be mad if we had no connectivity. I had intended to have cable turned off once we got the DSL & wireless network all set up, but maybe not a good idea.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do You Know This Plant?

Color Change Paint Job

Miller's Birthday Today