Osprey Returns !



About 10 a.m. I heard his chirp from inside the house. He was in a tree I had never seen him in before and it closer to my house than his usual perches. Guess he knew I was concerned. He stopped chirping when he saw me. It was hard to take his photo as the sun was almost directly above his head. I went back in and got the binoculars that I bought from my friend Keith, the birdwatcher, yesterday. Keith has since moved up to $1000 binoculars and these were his 3rd pair back and he wasn't using them so he sold them to me.... Extra to him and a bargain for me. They will be handy for all sorts of wildlife watching on and around the water. Hereis what they are for those who know about this sort of thing:
Eagle Optics - Eagle Optics Binoculars 10x50 Platinum Ranger

Osprey didn't hang around too long....He flew on off to the east after a fairly short time.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm glad the osprey is back.
Anonymous said…
What wonderful news!
Lundy Wilder said…
Yea, no sight of him today--Thursday :o(

Popular posts from this blog

Do You Know This Plant?

Color Change Paint Job

Miller's Birthday Today