More "learn from my mistakes"

So I had this little growth on the back of my right knee. I've had them before, rough little patches of skin that the Docs say are Seborrheic Keratosis spots.

I have had a few frozen off over the years, including the one on the back of my knee, but it came back. So I figured why spend the time and big $ going to a doctor about this and I bought a Dr. Scholls Freeze Away Wart Remove kit and decided to see if I could just freeze it off myself.

Since it was in a difficult-to-reach-myself location, I asked a scientifically minded friend, who will remain un-named so no one gives him a hard time, to assist. We read the instructions and did the deed.

I think I have an area of frostbite about the size of a quarter, it is about 5 days later and the skin is now red all around my wound and it hurts. I have been putting Neosporin on it and now a large bandage. I have started on antibiotics. I only hope the scar that I end up with is no worse looking than the pea sized spot of rough skin that i had.

Live and learn :0)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do You Know This Plant?

Color Change Paint Job

Miller's Birthday Today