Tasty Liqueur

Today the ABC Store called and told me to come pick up my Hot Sex.
About 6 months ago I asked them if they could order me a case of a great liqueur that no one around here seems to carry but that Cinda Pilcher in Memphis gave me for Christmas. They said they'd give it a try.
It came in this week to everyone's surprise. I had given up. I bought some in Memphis last trip.

It is made by Original Bartenders Coctails Co. in Philidelphia. It is made from Canton ginger liqueur, vokda, dairy cream, chocolate, ginsing and 'other natural flavors'. The bottle says enjoy chilled, on the rocks or blended with ice.

I tried to find a place to order some online but imagine my difficulty when doing a search for "hot sex".

Look for it in your land....it is GOOD !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do You Know This Plant?

Color Change Paint Job

Miller's Birthday Today