Trade Your Old CDs

LaLa.com

the best online service we've found for trading music CDs... You can't beat the price...
- PC Magazine, Editors' Choice

I have joined and listed some rather common older CD's. So far no email has arrived saying anyone wants them. Guess there are too many copies around. They claim to have 1.8 million titles listed now. If someone wants your CD, and you mail it off in the provided envelopes they send you ahead of time, then you get to go pick one that someone else has.

Also, my free T-Shirt has never arrived even tho I got an email saying it was mailed ....

When I get around to it, I'll list more CD's. You just have to remember where they are in case you get asked to mail one out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do You Know This Plant?

Color Change Paint Job

Miller's Birthday Today