Shoemoney

There are few blogs that I read every post, but Shoemoney is one that I do. Jeremy Shoemaker lives in Nebraska and spells like Miller did. (And is about Miller's age) He is an extremely successful web money-making guy. Schoemaker has embraced the mantra, “prioritize potentially profitable projects.” He is constantly generating new ideas for sites, programs and marketing, channeling energy into those that truly have the potential for long-term traffic and revenue. Anyway--I was just reading his list of 10 big flop ideas, some he spent time and money on. I think this one is so funny it is worth repeating:

1. - SchoeMoney Petroleum Company -

(I cant believe im actually telling these in public)
Ok Follow me here -I want to purchase a Gas Station and Give away Free Gas
The catch is like the gas would come out really slow and also you would be limited as to how much you could get per week. (Like max 50 gallons a week).
How do I make money ? EASY - I would setup paintball guns around the gas station with webcams that would let people from the internet take shots at the people filling up there cars with gas. You could charge per shot or a xxxx amounts of shots per month for a set fee. PROBLEM - I talked to a city council member about this and he told me there was a “no flying ordinance” or something rule within city limits however I could maybe do it in the country…


Well, Jeremy, there is also the issue of goggles---paintballs can put out eyes !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do You Know This Plant?

Color Change Paint Job

What are they THINKING ?