Blogger Beta & Busy

Blogger (Google) is gradually converting all their blogs to new software, BloggerBeta. The new version has some different features and they invite blogs to convert a few at a time. I'm a convert.


Long time no post !
I have been really busy, and too tired to post when not busy.

Shrimp Fest is next week. I'm in charge of a new tent this year. it is for the Chamber and is for selling just posters, all the previous years official posters as well as 2006.

There is a whole lot to be rounded up and readied, including trying to be sure that I have enuf friends volunteering so that I do not have to be there every single second of all 4 days.

Additionally, I have to make a notebook that tells what is needed and how to do the set-up for future volunteers.

And, on top of that, I have to get all the merchandise photographed and everything ready for the SF merchandise web site to go on sale immediately after the close of SF. It sure is great that Heather is out of school this semester and helping me every day.

Georgous weather today, only 60 degrees when I woke up this morning, so I have to run now and paint the wood that will stablize the poster display rack this afternoon.

PS , have not seen much of my osprey lately--maybe it is nesting season and that is why. Don't know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do You Know This Plant?

Color Change Paint Job

Miller's Birthday Today