My Friend's DAC-ART House

I've added lots of photos to www.ConcreteCottage.com of Jerry Nasello's big and tall DAC-ART house. Jerry has been taking the photos and coming over and giving me text to add to the pages. Best stuff is on the latest pages we've added. Some of the notes I have taken from Jerry should help me avoid similar mistakes and frustration.

Ted is coming here on Monday with my plans for discussion. he is coming down to go out to the Nasello job down the street. I am bugging him to work on them and get them done. It is really great that he is coming down to the Nasello job, it saves me having to drive to Mobile and back....which takes most of the day before it is all over.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do You Know This Plant?

Color Change Paint Job

What are they THINKING ?