Press Release Success


I was going thru old newspapers tonight that had piled up while I was out of town. I found that the local paper ran my Exit Realty Printable Calendar story. AND, they included a BIG full color photo.

The article is on the top half of the page covering one fourth of the total page in the Baldwin County Real Estate section, November 24-25 issue, page 2. It is on the inside of the front cover.

Success !!!

They used my text verbatum, it includes the main website URL three times ! And they printed the illustration that Heather made large enuf for people to actually see what photo is on the spread out calender pages. Heather did a great job on the composite photo.
The Printable Calendar.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do You Know This Plant?

Color Change Paint Job

What are they THINKING ?