U-Haul Trailer



I am just now getting around to posting some of the photos from a couple weeks ago. When I went to pick up my U-Haul trailer in Memphis, there were several of the size I needed. I knew immediately which one I wanted. I pointed to this one and told the guy that was certainly the one for me. The others had images of some places like Oregon or who-knows-where.

When I went to turn it in down here, believe it or not, there was already a Gulf Shores one recently turned in here, and I thought I was really gonna surprise our little U-Haul place.

This was my 3rd trip down w/ a trailer, the guy who runs the U-Haul place now sees me pull up and hollers "Hey Ms. Wilder"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do You Know This Plant?

Color Change Paint Job

What are they THINKING ?