Senseo Coffee Makers-I'm Hooked


Well , Phillips/Sara Lee knew what they were doing when they mailed me a free one. At first I wasn't so sure that I'd prefer it to my regular coffee maker, but now I find myself hand carrying it back and forth from kitchen to kitchen because I so prefer the morning coffee from it and its expensive little pods.

I tried a Presto gizmo that I picked up locally that is suppose to allow you to use regular ground coffee in the Senseo but it was totally unacceptable. I called Presto about it, and from the sound of the customer service rep, seems like I was not the only one calling. So forget the Presto thing and fork over the extra buck or two for the real deal.
I have just placed a bid for a second one on ebay.

I have a few gripes about the packaging the pods come in, there are several brands. I noticed today that the Maxwell House brand has a better method to open the package than the previous ones I've bought...maybe they had some real people, half-awake, no glasses, attempt to open the old style and came to the conclusion that improvements were in order. I can still think of several other ways they can make the packaging better...but they have not asked...yet. I think most coffee brands are making these small 'pods' as they are called. I imagine the 'warehouse clubs' will offer them too at some point. Phillips has been very agressive in marketing these units in the States. They gave away a ton of them, and you can buy the coffee makers at all discount stores now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do You Know This Plant?

Color Change Paint Job

Miller's Birthday Today