Quick Update


Looks like we have found the crane....I may be the owner of a Link Belt 22 ton rough terrain crane (in TX called a cherry picker) w/ a 70 ft boom w/ a 25 ' jib, new tires, new paint.

Sorry I have not added to the blog much lately, I just dont have the time.

Ck www.concretecottage.com for more info.

All well here, not as hot as Mempho or B'ham than goodness, but still real hot for those who work outside, like the two guys hand digging footing trenches for me today.
My osprey is back every day now, so nice to hear him out there chirping. I get to see him dive for fish quite often.
Going to see Momma and Daddy. Got to get some BBQ to Daddy, seems he hates the foods there and wants OUT. Frances went to see M & D today on her way to Houston.

Oh and get this, the crane & owner lives 4 hours away but BY CHANCE...he has a Gulf Shores house on Little Lagoon, on Fort Morgan Rd. 4 doors down from me !

OK--bed time, nite nite

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do You Know This Plant?

Color Change Paint Job

Miller's Birthday Today