Wednesday ?

I lose track of what day it is, but the faithful blog software always gets it right. I have continued to be really busy working on web stuff, and tile stuff. Oh yea, and paperwork stuff, as in getting taxed to death. I have had a ton of taxes to do. Business taxes from the City on both condos plus on the corporation. Owner assessments on the condos to pay building insurance ...ouch :o( a ton more paperwork that I cant even remember. I am terrible at paperwork. I hate it.

But I have made myself use notebooks for everything. I have a paper punch that does all 3 holes at once, and I 3-hole-punch everything and file it away. As a result I have about 12 notebooks, and every year I have to come up with new ones...one year I was lucky and found clearance Pirate of Caribbean notebooks for something like 25 cents..I bought them all. I have used all of them now. I have to label them front, back and spine, to keep up with which is which so I got some clearance stretchy bookcovers that if I sew two together , they are large enuf to fit over the assortment of notebooks. Like a Speedo.



Gail Broussard of Louisiana has digitalized two of my drawings for her machine embroidery business. They look so cute. She sells these files online as downloads I think. She is gonna send me the file and somehow I think I can get my Brother Pacesetter sewing machine to sew them on jeans or anything. The web just puts you in touch with so many people.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do You Know This Plant?

Color Change Paint Job

Miller's Birthday Today