Basketball



Well, Memphis State is tied w/ the enemy at the end of the game and is about to go into overtime....whew...there are prob heart attacks happening all over right now.

But what I am REALLY excited about are photos of my first tile. They were emailed today from the factory.

One is an all over pattern called Surf and the other will interconnect if arranged in 90 degree rotated pattern like the photo or also if it is laid all same direction. In that case, it becomes a sorta fish scale pattern or arcs. Villa Lagoon Tile

Comments

Anonymous said…
I LOVE your tiles!!!!! You are so talented!!! I wish your creative genes traveled a little further in my direction. I'm getting ready to take up painting. I have an easel, canvases, brushes and paint. Now I have to figure out what it is that I want to paint. hmmm. I'm on your site looking for links to your condos - I have some girlfriends who are looking for a get away weekend.

Popular posts from this blog

Do You Know This Plant?

Color Change Paint Job

Miller's Birthday Today