My Tomatos



I planted these tomatoes from purchased plants about a month ago. I stirred some time-release fertilizer into the potting soil bags and just stuck them in. The large cherry tomato plant uses so much water that I have to keep a hose dripping into the bag.
The short stocky one was labeled Patio Tomato, the big one was labeled a Cherry tomato but the fruit are more like grape tomatoes. It is loaded with tiny tomatoes...still green. I have already picked 3 ripe ones from the Patio tomato. The other two small plants are Thai basil and mint.

Comments

Anonymous said…
What a great idea to plant in the bag of potting soil. I'm going to try that next year. It will be the perfect solution for the yard with no real veggie garden type area. I always knew you were ingenious.

Popular posts from this blog

Do You Know This Plant?

Color Change Paint Job

What are they THINKING ?