Not seeing squirrels today

Not a single one today.
I think maybe they enjoyed their snack of Juicy Fruit Gum (thanks for the tip) so much that they are off to W-M for more.

To do this post, I thought I'd do a search for a photo of a dead squirrel. I did a Google search using that term, but before I could click the 'images' tab, I noticed this interesting website in the number one position.

All Squirrels Must Die! Official homepage of the Squirrel Defamation League.The only good squirrel is a dead squirrel.
www.deadsquirrel.com

Now , interestingly, eBay chose to buy an AdWords ad on the search page, which reads as follows:

Sponsored Links
Dead Squirrel
Whatever you're looking for
you can get it on eBay.
www.eBay.com

So who knows, maybe eBay is collecting them to offer to searchers. Maybe they have mine.

and, if you look at the official dead squirrel website, be sure to notice the Google AdWords ads on it. The web link ads included:

Stress Relief

Panic Attacks

Job Stress--get help now.

and my favorite;

All Natural Energy Substance, eliminate that need for the second cup of coffee.

These topics are related to Dead Squirrels...right?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do You Know This Plant?

Color Change Paint Job

Miller's Birthday Today