Whew !

My legs ache, I am so tired. We worked steadily for 2 days getting ready for this storm, we just couldn't take any chances on which way the storm would turn. Stephen drove down and even w/ one arm in a cast , he worked all day on Sat clearing and burning construction wood debris so it wouldn't blow about and damage stuff.

Stephen got up really early and drove towards home and still he said traffic got very thick up around Hattiesburg --he was planning on taking county roads and old highways.

Dave was a huge help getting all the computer stuff out of the Lagoon House and into Hardwood Dr. He worked all day too. He and I put all the heavy wood hurricane panels in the south windows on guesthouse where the shutters used to be. It was tons of work.

I have been going to PT for my shoulder. The doctor in P'cola gave me a shot in the joint and said I might be able to avoid surgery which it looks like maybe I cAN.

tYPING on itty bitty laptopn so hard not to hit caps lock...wich they would move thT KEY OR do away w/ it forever...migth b e a script to disable it on a keyboaRD.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do You Know This Plant?

Color Change Paint Job

Miller's Birthday Today