Google Earth--an ahawsume 3-D app


Click Here !!

HOLY GUA-COOOOO-MOLE-EE !!!


Free for personal use...for now at least...requires a download...
you better get it !!

if you have broadband, a good monitor, and the stuff on this list, more or less:
* Operating system: Windows 2000, Windows XP
* CPU speed: Intel® Pentium® PIII 500 MHz
* System memory (RAM): 128MB
* 200MB hard-disk space
* 3D graphics card: 3D-capable video card with 16MB VRAM
* 1024x768, 32-bit true color screen
* Network speed: 128 kbps
oh yea, one more thing.... some time to play with it.....got to ck this out.

Now, I didn't see my graphics card on their list of supported models, so when I installed it and went to run it first time, good ole GG ck'd for me and told me that it would need to run in DirectX mode and would I please shut it down and start it again, this time choosing DirectX version, no prob ,
went to start/programs/GG Earth/Run in DirectX...then I was an instant astronaut. Be sure to enable Keyhole BB, then you can have a look at the cool stuff other people want you to see.

I did the automatic install and it didn't offer me the opportunity to put the program on the "D" drive, so if your HD is partitioned and you often run out of space on your "C" drive, you might want to do 'Custom' install and direct it to the partiation of your choice.

Fasten your seatbelts !!! Arrive Alive !!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do You Know This Plant?

Color Change Paint Job

Miller's Birthday Today