War on Crime




In my war on crime , today I took the advice of Russ Conn and made a cardboard shotgun from the box that my new scanner came it. I glued two thicknesses of cardboard together, found a shotgun image on the web for reference, drew it, cut it out, spray painted it black and proped it up in a window facing the street. Two photos show inside , one is from outside.

Remember the 'Minute Men'---hope the CRIMINALS DO TOO...


had to buy a new scanner 'cause all this hurricane evacuation over and over was just too hard on my old flatbed. It didn't like bouncing around in my Trooper for a week. It used to start accktin rite after it warmed up and did a few scans with weird lines in them, but this time it couldn't recover.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do You Know This Plant?

Color Change Paint Job

Miller's Birthday Today