Lunch with a Movie Star

On the 4th I had lunch with AnnaSophia Robb. the star of 'Because of Winn-Dixie', the movie w/ adult actor Jeff Daniels.
(On the left in photo)

I had not seen the movie and the best I could say was that I had seen the coming attraction a whole bunch of times.
Turns out that she has also been in several other films, including the Johnny Depp Willy Wonka & Chocolate Factory film. The list is on her website, see link above.
Her dad is the architect for some friends of mine who are in the process of planning a new home.

Comments

Anonymous said…
the movie - Winn Dixie - is great. I read the book first. Lots of life lessons, yet sweet and light, but deep. Watch it. Cool to meet the girl - she was great.

Popular posts from this blog

Do You Know This Plant?

Color Change Paint Job

Miller's Birthday Today