Mind Bloggling

According to this article I am reading in USAToday, over 35,000 videos are uploaded to YouTube each DAY !!
So I am ck'ing the site and see that one of the most watched is Mortal Peep Fight which should have been named Peeps in the Microwave. By Sunday late afternoon, this video has been viewed 877,361 times.....is it that entertaining ?....you decide.


I think not. Miller and I were planning to do a new Peeps website right before he died. I still have several boxes of yellow (mostly) Peeps and a whole bunch of props I had rounded up, mostly for the doll dept at Dollar Tree. I found that they had the very best ultra miniature doll accessories. ...Tiny hats, gloves, a tiny laptop, manatee snorkeling equipment....that sort of thing. Little beach chairs....It is all at the mini-storage.

I was thinking it would be fun , like making ViewMaster cells. Miller was so funny, that I was sure that he would come up with some funny dialog and ideas for Peep scenes. Jack Black reminds me a lot of Miller when I see him on late night talk shows. Anyway, I lost my enthuseasim for the Peeps site.......but since it looks like the country at large finds Peeps mighty entertaining, I maybe I should proceed.

FYI-The average YouTube site user watches 30 min of ho-made video per day.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Jack Black reminds me of Miller too. Have you seen Shallow Hal or the School of Rock?

Popular posts from this blog

Do You Know This Plant?

Color Change Paint Job

Miller's Birthday Today